Friday, February 27, 2009

Not enough time in the day!!


Lord, I feel like these days are over before they even began! I have been so busy with work, baby, dinner, house, dog, work-outs, errands, and every other imanginable thing! I don't have any idea how people do this with more than one kid??? So, needless to say, this is gonna be a short and sweet blog entry.



Charlee is sooo close to crawling! She makes such a funny face when she is on her hands and kness, it just cracks me up! Yesterday, I gave her dry cereal and juice for the first time. She wasn't quite sure what to think of the cereal, but she just kept eating it and making a disgusted face. When she was in her walker she would eat one and then give one to the dog, it was so cute! She seemed to like the juice, but it gave her a belly ache:( even though I watered it down.


Well, we have friends coming over for dinner tonight and I am making lasanga, ceaser salad, garlic bread, and banana pudding. So, I have 9 million things to do and hopefully my teething baby will allow me to do them!

No comments:

Post a Comment