I finally went and signed up at the gym. It has been going really good! I have been working out pretty much everyday. They have a daycare there and Charlee loves it! It is good for her to get some play time with other kids. I had my first meeting with the trainer, but we didn't really workout, he just showed me how all the machines worked and talked about diet. He said that the thing missing in my workout routine is weight and resistance training. These last 20lbs of baby weight are refusing to go anywhere and he swore to me that once I start the weight/resistance that I wont believe how quick I will loose it! I sure hope so! I am meeting with him on Friday to start training and I am guessing I will not be able to move on Saturday, but it will be well worth it to have my body and confidence back!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
It's been a while!
Like always, things have been crazy busy around here! Grandma and Grandpa Skillman have been out of town, so Kreig has been busy doing both of his jobs, Grandpas job, mowing both yards, and everything else in between! Which leaves me home with Charlee all day and all night.That little girl can sure wear me out, but it has been really nice having some mommy-daughter time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment